SPL file

Hi all

I've followed the entire shorthand and autoreplace discussion with huge
interest. I find the loading of shorthand into SPL of great help and was
quick to make use of Morris's painstakingly captured SPL file when he
posted it. It contains so many thousands of regularly used words that I
have greatly improved my typing speed.

I find it of particular use in interviews, where speed is of the essence. I
can keep up with an interviewee throughout an hour's conversation just by
using the short-hand.

Before someone shoots me, I initiate it in Xy 3.52 using FUNC AC rather
than AR. Not sure if this cuts across someone's views or renders me a
technotwit, but that's my method, and gee, it works!

Frank