Re: spl file

At 01:55 AM 1/4/01 -0500, Harry Binswanger wrote:
>I haven't used autoreplace for maybe 10 years, and I seem to recall it was
>a little disconcerting to try to type rapidly while watching abbreviations
>explode into full words on the screen.

Amazing! For me, there is nothing nicer that seeing abbreviations explode
-- the more and the longer the better. Every explosion is less typing and
more time before the onset of Karpovs Syndrome (or whatever it is called).
But preferrences differ.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)