Re: powertoys/kerneltoys

≪	I use the kernel toys to remap the caps lock key to alt, the
control key to caps lock, and the alt key to control. That is all very
well for Windows 95--it works perfectly well ... ≫ --Bill Troop

≪	Please, please tell us how to do that. ≫ --Harry Binswanger

≪	You may want two things from microsoft: powertoys and kernel
toys. The keyboard remapping thing is in kernel toys and is called
keyremap. [...] it really seems to work with absolutely all programs
(including DOS Window programs, like Xy4/DOS) with absolutely no
problems[: ...] http://www.microsoft.com/windows/software/krnltoy.htm
[...] BEFORE you download, read the information on the page very
carefully. ≫

*Bless* you, Bill Troop! If I can get CapsLk and NumLk under control I'll
be at win95 heaven's gate. (Pure heaven would be being able to tack open
menus--as in GEOS--as well.) Thanks for the invaluable tip, Bill, and
thanks, Harry, for being alert and asking. ... Ciao. 	--a

http://www.escape.com/%7Eadpf/_xypro.htm ===============================