Lisa Kleinholz

From: J R FOX

Which skin, and where did you get it ?  (I would have thought this
needed to be a custom fit, for each keyboard model ?)

The latter-day alternative keyboards mentioned here are all PS/2,
whereas this connection has been gone from most computers --
including models back as far as 2006 that I still use -- for a good
while now.  Therefore, a good converter is a must.  And I've tried
a few that were *not* good.  The one from RS I will look into,
despite their prices, since their store locations are so much
closer.  (A lot of the routine items I get at Fry's can cost 1/2
of what RS sees fit to charge.  Sometimes even a much greater
disparity, like $20. for a USB cable that would go for $5. at
Frys !  But I think those SIIG converters, which were dual Mouse +
Keyboard, ran in the $15. to $20. range.)

  Jordan