re: Callnext

>From Morris,

            Robert welcome back. Perhaps you may be able to help
me with extending the use of Callnext, by enabling it to call up a new
directory after the first one has been completed. Say those directories
under the C:\ prompt that have been specially marked with an asterisk. The
reason i need this is because I have collected hundreds of files from
various sources, including some of my own writing. This is to peruse through
them quickly, to edit or move them to a different directory. The program
must also enable us to close off before all the directories have been
perused.

                    With regards