Re: General Info

 LB> I wish Tech. Group would get it into its head that XyWrite is
 LB> a niche product. It is NOT going to replace WinWord. Repeat, NOT!
 LB> So why not place primary emphasis on giving the, err, installed base
 LB> what it wants instead of trying to please people who know the Windows
 LB> conventions--conventions that, as I hardly need to repeat here, where
 LB> designed to entice Mac users to convert to the PC environment and that
 LB> never have, and never will, make for ease of use in the PC environment.

Bravo! Repeat that once a day until TTG smartens up. Otherwise we'll just
have to take away their knives and forks, and force them to eat with spoons
only. Maybe finally they'll realize that this is a WIDE niche, with millions
of dissatisfied users! Of course, when TTG makes ZERO effort to connect with
prospective new users, what can they expect?