Re: Conversion filters (was NB Win availability)

mike shupp concluded:

> I's not just word processers that get left behind by "progress."

Yup. Someday, maybe 50 years from now, some guy's going to suffer a broken index finger and wonder
if there isn't some way to make a computer perform operations w/o him having to resort to pointing
and clicking.
"What if," he will say to himself, "I could simply type "copy" and then
type file name and then instruct the computer where to copy it to. . . . hmm and hmm, might _just_
be possible."

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)