RE: Xy4 Customization Guide (Raw Text)

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia M. Godfrey

> it suddenly occurs to me that perhaps Bry could save himself a lot of work by just giving us the formatted
> (you are using Use Styles, no?) Xy files.

I hadn't thought of such a thing either, but:

1. I don't know what Use Styles is, and I'm pretty sure I'm not accidentally using it.
2. I'm just using Xy as an ASCII re-formatter. I don't actually (ever) use Xy's built-in format
abilities.
3. Take a look at the text I'm creating (see attached). If it's re-usable for other outputs...I'll
post the files when everything's done (heck, I'll post'em anyway...you never know what use might be
made of the files).

-BH