RE: Xy4 Customization Guide Preview (9 & 10)

The last two main sections are done -- "User Programming" and "Variables"

I've moved the files to what should be their permanent home (everything's moved up one directory,
from the "new" folder).
There's also a new online contents page.

Note: These docs are not the final versions. Some of the hyperlinks don't work (to the sections that
haven't yet been completed). And as I go along, I find ways of doing things that I plan on going
back to previous sections and reworking. But, they're pretty close to what they'll be when done.

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/contents.htm Online Contents Page (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/00_preface.pdf Preface

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/01_custcom.pdf Custom Commands

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/02_defaults.pdf Defaults

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/03_keyboard.pdf Keyboard File

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/04_memory.pdf Memory

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/05_menuhelp.pdf Menu/Help

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/06_printer.pdf Printer Files

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/07_sort.pdf Sort File

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/08_startup.pdf STARTUP.INT

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/09_userprog.pdf User Programming (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/cust/10_variables.pdf Variables (NEW)

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/misc/quick.pdf Quick Ref - Functions/Keys

If you have trouble viewing PDFs online, you can download the files here:

www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/custom.zip

-BrianH.