Re: RE NB startup

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Sat, 07 Feb
2004 10:03:23 -0500

> Or, or course, you can use the U2
> >routine: type PFUNC on the CL, hit helpkey, then type the 2-letter
> >mnemonic of the function. No doubt more powerful, but I just discovered
> >it and haven't played around with it much yet.

There's also a second flavor of this command in U2:  PFUN. Works
slightly differently than PFUNC. Both put funcs in text or on CMline,
according to current cursor location. PFUNC can put a string of funcs; PFUN
just puts one func (don't have to "Esc"ape as with PFUNC). I generally use the
PFUN command (so much, indeed, that I assign it to a key).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx