Features Removed in Windows Vista

I was just reading a Wikipedia article on some of the things Vista doesn't do anymore. These are the DOS related ones (I think):

The Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) does not support all DOS video modes
and therefore DOS-based and Win32 console programs cannot run in full screen mode.

In previous versions of Windows, it was possible to save different settings for each console window.
Windows would ask the user whether to apply settings for the current window or the shortcut that
started
the window. Windows Vista however saves settings for all console windows without asking the user.

Dragging and dropping a folder or file into a Win32 console window no longer pastes the path of the
folder or file. The functionality has been disabled due to privilege escalation concerns.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Features_removed_in_Windows_Vista

-BrianH.