Re: Stack errors revisited

Hi Nathan,

On Fri, 29 Dec 1995 08:44:54 -0500 (EST) you wrote:

>If you find you are really getting mileage out of XY 4.011, you might
>find it worth while to upgrade to 4.017, the current version,

Good to hear it works, and yes upgrading sounds interesting if
the conversion part will work. Any idea what an upgrade costs
these days?
 As I mentioned, I threw away the manuals, but as I always write
my software registration numbers on the installation diskettes,
proving ownership shouldn't be a problem. (At least I kept the
floppies; with
Signature, I trashed the whole mess--with some fervor).

Charles Burke, Tokyo