Re: TAME Pre6

M.W. Poirier wrote:
As for Superscript, well I just don't have superscript as I did
in the past. The foot- and endnote numbers as reduced in size
alright, but they are on the line. Is there a way that I can
force the numbers to be a bit above the line, ...by adding a
line to a configuration file perhaps?
Possibly this is totally irrelevant (not using
Xpletive, I've never had occasion to try Tame), but
might the loaded printer driver affect this? We know
that PostScript drivers do NOT print superscript
smaller than normal text, so just possibly...? Perhaps
if Harry said which .PRN he's using and Maben which,
they could switch and compare? Just a thought.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx