TAME Pre6

After a morning of work, I find the following: Cursor keys still
don't work in the thesaurus (you have to use number keypad) and now
the dialog leaves behind an artifact, a single yellow underscore. You
can "erase" this simply by clicking outside the TAME console.
More problematic is the repeat rate for the delete key. If you hold
delete down it erases the characters very slowly. If the mouse
pointer is in the box, it turns into an hourglass while the delete
key is depressed. Reading the documentation, I can't find a settling
that applies. And none of the settings in the drop-down menus seem to
apply. (NB: windows character repeat settings (via control panel) are
set to fast.)
Michael Norman