Junk - off-topic

Carl et al. -

Carl has noted that my postings now include both plaintext and formatted
text. This is, I suspect, because I've recently upgraded to AOL 6.0. I've
looked for a setting to eliminate the duplicate post, but I can't find one.
Anyone have any ideas? I don't post very often, so I'd be willing to live
with the dupes, but this could be a general problem that has a
straightforward solution - I just don't know what it might be.

TIA
Tim Baehr

P.S. Carl: If *this* message arrives as plaintext, let me know. Nobody else
needs to reply unless something *really* goofy is happening or if you know of
a way to get AOL to send plaintext.