Re: Off topic question.

At 12/18/2004 09:40 AM -0400, M.W. Poirier wrote:
 Robert mentions a file called FONTED30 in the message below. I
 would suggest that those amongst you who may be having problems
 with the full screen fonts, or who simply don't like the full
 screen font that you have, get this file.
In the interests of keeping the archive on this subject clear, you are not
here talking about *full-screen* fonts, which is to say those machine fonts
that display in either dos sessions (W9X) or in a virtual dos screen (XP).
All the fonts mentioned in this thread are for dos windows, dos boxes, call
them what you will. RH is right: there's a host of them, though few, IMHO,
compare to Uwe Sieber's. Wouldn't it be great, and wouldn't it solve a host
of annoying issues with XP, if we could find a replacement font(s) for
those in true full-screen? And nothing would give me greater pleasure that
to be wrong about all this -- which is to say, someone coming forward with
such fonts. Real full-screen in XP works without a hitch.

Michael Norman