Re: Subject: Re: Off topic question.

 I can''t say whether these fonts can be transferred to XP, but
 if I other others discover that they can, then this may consti-
 tute the solution to most of my objections to XP. At the moment,
 I'm toying with the Courier font from the file FONTED30. It is
 proving to be an interesting font, although it needs a few minor
 changes, which I should be able to make over the course of the
 next few days. Now, if only I had a XP machine available to
 test this out after I've made the changes. If I can get a DOS
 window in XP, similar to the one from Windows95, which is almost
 full screen, but for the tool bar at the top and bottom, then
 I'll have addressed most of my objections to XP. I also think
 it might be worth discovering whether the Windows95 fonts you
 mention can be tranbsferred to XP. That would give us another
 tool in our tool-kit.

 Many thanks for this information.

 M.W. Poirier

----