Re: Description of 3/21/96 Revision to XYOS2SHL.ZIP (for OS/2 XyWriters)

** Reply to note from Robert Holmgren  03/21/96
9:58pm EST

> as file XYOS2SHL.ZIP. Ask for it by name (UPPER CASE!).

Please forgive a few ignorant questions, but....
Will the xyos2 shell allow me to have several OS/2 and DOS apps running
quietly in the background while running XyWrite full screen--and then, when
I want to switch to them, use an Xy/Dos keyboard shortcut to switch to an OPEN
application, not just to open a new one?

In my ideal world, I'd be running XyWrite/Dos full screen and have all my
regular apps--an OS/2 phone book, the OS/2 IAK, my DOS scheduler--open
all the time, and switch to them with keystroke combinations.

Thanks

        ***James D. Besser, Washington correspondent ***
 Fax: 703-978-3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx or 4212207@xxxxxxxx ***