XyDOS Glitches

Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:25:17 -0500 (CDT)
From: MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx
Subject: xywrite ver 4 DOS
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx

I am now using XYWRITE ver 4 for DOS; I cannot get it to print a file in

letter quality mode on an Epson LQ 850; I have tried putting a df lq=2
in the settings.dfl file, and an lq=2 at the top of the file to be
printed,
and I tried the numbers 3 and 4 in the lq=2 statement in the file, but
it
still prints in draft mode; wondering if anyone could help me with this?

Also, when I installed the software it did not copy the files containing

the dialogue boxes to my harddisk; reinstallation requires that you know

the file names, which I don't; maybe someone from the TG is listening in

and could answer that one for me; thanks much for any help provided,
James McSwain
MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx
begin:     vcard
fn:       Sivin, Nathan
n:       Sivin;Nathan
org:      University of Pennsylvania
adr:      History and Sociology of Science;;University of
Pennsylvania;Philadelphia;PA;19104-3325;U.S.A.
email;internet: nsivin@xxxxxxxx
tel;fax:    (215) 573-2231
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE