Re: XyDOS Glitches

** Reply to note from James McSwain, 31 May 1997 08:38:24 -0700

> Also, when I installed the software it did not copy the files containing
> the dialogue boxes to my harddisk; reinstallation requires that you know
> the file names, which I don't; maybe someone from the TG is listening in
> and could answer that one for me; thanks much for any help provided,

This is a *serious* installation error. You can reinstall from scratch without
knowing any filenames. I'd do that. Make sure you have available disk space.
The filenames are XY4.DLG, XY4.MNU, and XY4.HLP, but there's more to it than
simply copying those files into your Xy4 directory.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx