Re: Automatic file replacement in XYwin

Paul Ambos wrote:
"when I'd switch back to Xy" : switching using alt-tab will invoke the alt
switch from command-line to action-bar display, no? Someone suggested this
could be avoided by redefining the alt key as NO, but I've not had success
with this.
Yes, but I wasn't using Alt-Tab, because I run in Windowed mode and can just click on the Tbird's window, which was visible in the background. But I had been using Alt-F4 to close the Tbird equivalent of Expanded Mode, and that was what did it.

Patricia M. Godfrey