Re: Off topic question.

 I think, I think I found the solution, while waiting for an
 answer. Using PkZip for DOS, the only reasonable OS, as far
 as I am concerned, I issued the following command:

 pkzip -&fu  c:\xy4\*.*

 It took 5 diskettes. I compressed everything, including the
 HLP file and Editor.exe. It worked well. I think that I
 could have gotten away with omitting the "f" option.

 This is an easy way to transport one's latest "versions" of all
 of the XY4 files to a new computer, or a new old computer.

 Many thanks for your offer of help, but there is nothing that
 sharpens the mind like the need to do something.

 M.W. Poirier

 P.S.: For what it is worth, IBM2TIF.exe must not be a necessary
 file, since I don't have it in my directory, and everything appears
 to work well.

------

----