Re: New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames - XyShell NOT Required

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:
> If you can print to that printer from the Windows
> "Print" dialog (e.g. print from a program like Notepad), then you can
> print to that printer from XyWrite using TYP.
>
> And you are, after all, the only person game enough to try it -- or
> to admit publicly to trying, while everybody else is deaf mute (even
> though the complaints about being unable to print to USB are legion
> on this bleeping maillist).

Many thanks to both of you for working on the printer problem. While I
have been mute, I have not been deaf. I've read and copied all these
posts, and hope to try this routine as soon as I have time.

Lisa

=====
Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com