Off topic question.

 (Off topic...)

 I'd like to copy my XY4 directory, compressed (using Pkzip,
 or some similar programme), on to 1.44 floppies. Obviously,
 this will require that I produce more than one ZIPped file.
 What is the most economical way of doing this? I though of
 creating one giant ZIPped file and the split it into segments
 of appropriate length, but I find that re-uniting the segments
 does not always work, at least, not using the programme that
 I have available. Is there another way?

 M.W. Poirier