Re: re. html docs -Reply

The Adobe folks told me about this at FOSE, and I'm supposed to get an evaluation copy.
I'll have to send a reminder note to them about it. I'm anxous to see this one. It's
supposed to be something of a "universal translater," and will convert "anything to
anything else." In case I can't reach Adobe, please keep me posted.

On the subject of file conversion...the limitations in some of the software we use to
generate good PostScript, or table files usable by DTP software is something that needs an
answer if Acrobat is to be fully implemented. Should the steering committe look into this?
I know this is a technical area, but I'm sure once the program areas find out they need to
generate good PostScript or good .EPS files, they will want to know how.

Thank you.