Re: A wild new idea for the future of XyWrite

Jordan,

I'm a complete convert to vDos-lfn. It's the most stable and
feature-rich version of vDos for XyWrite. And it's completely
compatible with U2: frames, like BigEdit, that did not work with
vDosXy run beautifully under vDos-lfn.

vDos-lfn is certainly not just for 64-bit Windows. I run 32-bit
Windows 7 at work and I use it there, too. As I said, XyWrite looks so
much better than it does in the NTVDM window (see comparison
screenshot at http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/compare.png). As
for printing, I believe that the options are the same as they were for
vDosXy. I mainly use PCL to print to PDFs, and it works fine for me.

And, yes, we are indeed fortunate to have Wengier participating on the list.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx