Re: XPL insight: old news?

>your assertion that "there is no function which will insert"
>a string loaded to a save/get... is patently wrong.

Carl: I will be properly startled and abashed if you point out a function
which does this. My own remedy for the supposed defect (a composite
function, which first changes the subroutine to a string and then invokes
GT) will then indeed be revealed as a misguided waste of time.

To be perfectly clear: suppose that you have loaded the macro "BC test
macro" to @A - and decide that you would like to revise it, or use it as a
template for a related function. PV and GT will both execute it - so how do
you get it into an editing window?