Re: Faux Orbis

Reply to note from Michael Norman  Sat, 24
Nov 2001 18:12:47 -0500

> 2. Anyone using a text retrieval program they like. I've looked
> at info mgrs like Zoot (limited by a 32K per file size)
> ScholarAid (weak in clipping and pasting) Concordance 7.0
> (very powerful) and a few others.

I use MiniTrue (http://www.pagesz.net/~minitrue/), a grep utility
for DOS. You can import results directly into Xy with Jumbo U2
frame MINI.

Some possibly relevant programs are described here:
http://www.intext.de/textanae.htm

The only one I am familiar with is ZyIndex. I used the DOS version
back in the '80s and early '90s; it was quite good. Apparently it's
no longer developed or supported. Too bad.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx