Hidden & Non-printing Text

This is one of many things I should remember, but
don't. (Am on the road right now, sans access to the
"right" Xy, otherwise I'd do a search inside Jumbo
U2.) Are we limited to using ≪lb≫ labels as our
only means of having text (even whole sections) that
does not print, or comments that might not even show
onscreen ? Or have our extremely clever U2 jockeys
devised some *additional* options not present in
native Xy ? I'm thinking more in terms of a total
Hide here, along the lines of how you can render all
the format deltas invisible, if desired.

Jordan