Re: shortcuts in fiction

--- Jo Beverley  wrote:

> Any other fiction writers here?

Yes. Editing/revising in XyWrite is much easier, because I do a lot of
cutting and pasting. One of my keyboard shortcuts moves paragraph one
paragraph down. Don't ask why, but I find this very useful.

I compare documents in Xy to check what I've changed from one version
to the next, and have automated some find and replace functions and
directory management. If various scenes need to be combined (or
separated), it's easier to work in several windows in Xy, moving text
back and forth, than in Word.

Lisa

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com