Re: Finding W2K was Re: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La Machine!

Thanks Kari - - suspend has always been a problem with Windows. But I
can't live without it, so I put up with a crash every now and then.
Win 8 seems better, but it is not impervious. It would be interesting
to know why and how Apple always does a better job on this particular
feature, especially given that the processors are now the same. In
Win 8 and with the latest hardware, there are all some new and
special flavors suspend, but I don't know much about it. Like you, I
have never had a problem suspending a VM either in VMware or VBox.