Re: BUGS - XyDOS

Nathan,

As others have said, many thanks for volunteering as Xywrite's entomological
amanuensis.

I've called tech support repeatedly across the years about keyboard
remapping. On my Gtwy 4SX-25 with an IBM101 kbd, I have to add an X after
all the ctrl designations in my keyboard file or when I return to DOS after
xywrite I get a control character in front of everything I type. A bug, they
say. What's more if I rewrite the cursor movement keys to stay in the same
column on vertical movement in draft mode, WYSIWYG slows to a crawl; that
is, can barely move the cursor left right in graphics mode. Another bug,
they say. Good hunting.

Michael Norman
Associate Professor
New York University
Dept. of Journalism and Mass Communications
10 Washington Place, NY,NY 10003
Voice: 212-998-7964 Fax: 212-995-4148