Re: Xy Manuals, Public Domain, and DTP functions

" Perhaps it's because I don't have to use Word, Pagemaker, Framemaker,
" Quark, etc. etc., but do have to make marks on paper with some concessions
" to elegance, that I use XyWin and no longer use any of its predecessors.
" (The high speed of my computer is probably also a factor.) Thus, though I
" view it with nostalgia and respect, "the one true Xy" is a bit of an
" irrelevance to me. I'd be willing to help pay for it, but not all that
" much, as I can't see myself or many others benefiting from it within any
" timeframe that makes sense in computerdom.
"
" Xy4, with Windows on top or the possibility of another GUI riveted onto it,
" is a different matter. I'd pay. (I'm not interested in Xy4OS/2 because I
" don't use OS/2; and I use Win95 instead because I'm tired of kicking
" against the pricks. I hope OS/2 flourishes and wish anyone well with it,
" but suggest that Linux and, um, XyPosix [?] might have a stronger chance of
" surviving the Microsoft juggernaut.)\

--------------- scanning www.dejanews.com for 'xywrite' the other day
I came across this. I know nothing more about it but surmise thta
it is XyOS/2 and some graphicness.