Re: Tame and keyboard shortcuts

Thanks. Unfortunately it has no effect. I'm using tame 6 at present.

Paul

Paul Lagasse wrote:
This is a kludge, but an easy one, and it improved the speed of the arrow keys and CTRL+Right/Left Arrow keys on my installation of Tame (5.1, I think).
After launching Tame-Xy4, set NumLock to whatever it's not. So, if it's
off, turn it on, or vice versa. If it works for you as it did for me,
you can set yr computer to boot with NumLock off, then turn it on in
Tame-Xy4 after launching Xy4, or vice versa, depending on whether you
want NumLock on or off in Xy4.

Paul Lagasse

Paul Breeze wrote:
I've had to give up using XY4 and Tame because there is an unacceptable delay when using keyboard shortcuts for navigating around text. Movements assigned to single keys, such as Carl's Home and End assignments work fine. However anything like Ctrl-leftcursor which I use to move along one word at a time lags dreadfully. Is this anybody else's experience and if so is there a solution?