Re: This time a real clip bug: it crashes...

If CLIP causes a crash, I can still get the text by loading the saved file
into Notepad where I can cut-and-paste it into the blank email in my Eudora
email program.
You are using Eudora? Then why not do your email differently in Xy, as I
do. Eudora works with plain text files. You can write the email in Xy, save
it with a name ending in .mbx, such as TEMP.MBX, then open Eudora and it
will create for you the corresponding .toc file, transfer it (in Eudora) to
the OUT box, and send it on its merry way. You need only begin your message
with: