Re: XySearch server back online again

Reply to note from "Robert Holmgren"  Wed, 11
Jun 2003 11:00:05 -0400

> XySearch is back up.

Great news, Robert! And, my oh my, what an ordeal! Many thanks to
you and Patricia.

> I took this opportunity to remove from the archives some of the
> viral attachments, e.g. those from "Ralph Griswold". It's
> interesting to note that all those messages come from the same
> individual, who is identifiable.

As a matter of interest, since the list became subscriber-only a few
weeks ago, it's been the target of three or four viral messages from
various addresses (not Griswold's). The listproc bounced each one,
sparing us the trouble. I don't regret for a nanosecond making that
change. Bye-bye, Ralph!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx