Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 01:09:45 -0500 (EST) >Harry Binswanger
wrote:

>A small plug for MS: while reading my email on this list, suddenly a dialog
>box popped up telling me that it has changed my system clock from Daylight
>Savings to Standard time--beautifully implemented, too, allowing me to okay
>the time zone and the clock. Does OS/2 do that, Harmon?

Wow. I've been waiting for so many years to learn something,
anything, that would convince me that crash and burn WIndoze
was better than OS2 and now I've heard it. The idea of not
having to dial into a program like NISTIME is astonishing.
Thanks

pienciak@xxxxxxxx