Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

Date:     Sun, 27 Oct 96 10:10:27 EST
From:     pienciak@xxxxxxxx (Pienciak)
To:      xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject:    Re: Windoze 95 GIVES YOU CANCER

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 01:09:45 -0500 (EST) >Harry Binswanger
wrote:

>A small plug for MS: while reading my email on this list, suddenly a dialog
>box popped up telling me that it has changed my system clock from Daylight
>Savings to Standard time--beautifully implemented, too, allowing me to okay
>the time zone and the clock. Does OS/2 do that, Harmon?

Just had the same experience.. Had to say I was impressed. Now can
anyone tell me how to avoid win95 memory leaks that keeps giving me
less and less available mem for my xy4 for dos?

Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''