Re: converting &c.

Is the RFT/DCA formatting available in Signature & Xy4 useable in Xy 3.58?
If so, and if someone could explain to Avi how to use it, then his problem
is solved as long as he has access to Word 6.00--but I can see there are
a lot of ifs here.

But then there always are these days now that XP has made itself master of
the world. I'm finding that though there's no problem using Xy with XP,
printing it is still a whole other story. I've got it on a 98 partition
now, & I'm hoping to give it use of one of the printers (HP2002 with
Postscript) by means of a Bitronics switch. I see HP also has a "remote
printing" program for laptops that may help, though I haven't tried it yet.

The problem of using a 98 partition on a machine issued with XP, of
course, is that the maker hasn't made the '98 drivers for it. If anyone
else who's trodden this path has advice, I'd be grateful. I'm thinking the
2-computer approach is best.

Frank Brownlow