Is anybody there?

I've used XyWrite since about 1982, so early that I didn't know it had
a name. Since then I've used at least a half-dozen other programs like
WordStar, but found them all inferior.

A few months ago I began lurking in the XyW List, & was much impressed by
the expertise here.

I was also much puzzled: who owned, or maintained, or distributed XyWrite?
Now & then a cryptic post appeared on line, signed by someone calling
himself 'f' -- someone who _seemed_ to have something to do with
something called 'TTG', which in turn _might_ be the owner.

After several weeks, & more puzzling posts, I replied to 'f', asking 'Who
are you?' No answer.

The recent kerfuffle tells me things I should have found in the list the
first week. But the overwhelming question remains: Don't f & Co. _care_?

Wendell Cochran
West Seattle