Re: on off

Reply to message from flash
≪I've never seen horizontal lines. Either you're looking at it sideways,
or that particular manufacturer is wacky.≫
And
≪switch manufacturers make switches and sell them to all manner of
appliance manufacturers, by the hundreds of thousands. The switch
manufacturers
have no way of knowing whether the other manufacturers are going to mount
the switches vertically or horizontally≫

Well, the monitor is still in standard landscape position, and the switch
looks like this:
_____
|  |
| - |
| O |
|___|

There are some other rocker switches with these hieroglyphs on them over
at the office, which I'll investigate tomorrow.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx