Keyboard lead

Since we have been talking keyboards recently, I have a query which somebody on the list may be
able to answer. I use an old IBM manufactured UK AT keyboard of 1980s vintage, built like a tank
and still going strong. I have two of these keyboards but only one keyboard lead and I am
terrified that the lead with fail one day, since this has happened before. The lead on these
keyboards can be unplugged and replaced but IBM today seems to have no knowledge of this type of
lead and my enquires about replacements have lead me nowhere. Other inquiries and searches on the
net have revealed nothing. Does anybody recognise this keyboard and its lead? If so can they
suggest where I might look for a replacement lead. A technical name for the lead would also help.

Thanks

Paul Breeze