Re: Unicomp followup

Harry,
Separately, my eyes were opened by Carl posting a year or so back that the cheap keyboards have become so good that you can get pretty much everything you want by just going to Best Buy and buying the best buy ...
Yes, but I think I added the caveat that if you want audible/tactile
feedback, you'll be disappointed; and no function keys on the left, of
course. For myself, func keys at the top are fine and I like my
keyboards pianissimo, so I'm usually happy with the generic products.
But these are personal choices, and I certainly understand why others
are willing to pay a premium to satisfy their preferences. My
keyboard, myself -- something that cannot be said of a touch screen.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx