help needed

I’m experiencing what seems to be a major malfunction of xywrite (latest/last version I think). when it boots up under windows vista, the keyboard is just haywire, caps and control keys reversed, special function keys not responding, freezing completely after a bit. I’ve not knowingly altered the keyboard or settings files for years.

this happens no matter what keyboard I connect to the computer.

I’m a professor and writer who needs xywrite daily, so looking for some consult, and am
willing to pay for it.

I know this is vague, but any ideas welcome.

The computer is fairly new and appears to work with other programs. it is not connected to the
internet and indeed cannot easily be connected.

seems either xywrite or vista is somehow corrupted.

tom horton 410 726 7282. I’ve been using xywrite since 1984 and this is new to me.

I do have a complete seven floppy set of xy 4.012 and a usb floppy drive. also have probably backed
up my xy files somewhere on the hard drive.