RE: searching for text across subdirectories

Bruce, I installed it straight off the site and it installed perfectly. It doesn't seem to be the install file.

Brian H.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Brucefelk@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 9:14 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: searching for text across subdirectories

I downloaded Brian's AltaVista search-across-subdirectories device, and when I attempted to install
it -- into my main
Xy directory, where Editor, et al., reside -- I got a message saying the file was not the right size
or was corrupt and
uninstallable. I'm using Xydos 4.018 in a machine with a Celeron 633 and 256 RAM, running Win 98SE.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I tried it twice with the same result.

Thanks for anyhelp.

Bruce Felknor