XyWin and Email

One just fleeting reference to the correspondence which should now be
closed: IMHO the 70 messages were worth it just to get that Gilbert and
Sullivan pastiche.

>Carl Distefano wrote:
>SMTP, POP3, MIME -- all of the governing standards are very well defined;
no ambiguity about it.

Where??? That's exactly what I am trying to understand. Anf why do you
sometimes get % or = signs...as in:

>=20N=B0=2036=20-=20lundi=2026=20juin=202000****=20QUOI=20DE=20NEUF=20DANS=2
0LE=20VOYAGE=20?=20**

And just so I am still ON topic - has NOONE out there tried XyWin Send Mail???

Paul Williams, 123VOYAGE - Internet for All - Internet pour tous:
Home page: http://123voyage.com/index.htm
See our new virtual boutique selling regional specialities from SW France at:
 http://123voyage.com/realsw/tresors/index.htm