XyWin and CPU usage

The spooler issue reminded me of another problem: XyWin insists on taking
100 percent of the attention of the CPU in Win95. (You can tell with any
CPU monitor, such as Norton Utilities.) While it is possible to run other
programs at the same time, they seem to be more sluggish with XyWin running
than with other, better-behaved word processors. Of course, I still like
XyWin the best, anyway, but it would be nice to fix this in the next
release.
David Firestone
The New York Times
fstone@xxxxxxxx