Re: off topic: enhanced DOS ?

Hi,
I was reading a post that stated that, as far as MS-DOS, etc. went you needed at least version 7.0 of DOS for Fat-32. Supposedly MS still offers MS-DOS in a version 7.10.
I just check on my PC-DOS that is emulated under Virtual PC. It is
version 7.0 and i am currently running a 2Gig harddrive, so I guess
this is true!

fwiw,

Russ