Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Mon, 22 Mar
2004 09:38:50 -0500

> 1. On a T41 Thinkpad with XP Pro, trying to run XyDos in a DosBox I get two
> cursors, one normal (set to a block and non-blinking) and another that
> blinks and stays on the command line.

Shot in the dark, but ... mouse-related maybe? Try commenting out key 105 in
the empty unshifted TABLE=
 e.g.
;105=MS

Does moving the mouse cursor out of the Xy window make any difference?

I don't use a PIF in XP; I use a LNK. You get that by setting the shortcut to:
 cmd.exe /c d:\path\editor.exe
instead of just plain
 d:\path\editor.exe
Try it.