Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

At 3/22/2004 11:35 AM -0500, Martin J. Osborne wrote:
Does the second cursor remain if you shell to DOS and then return (dos ... exit)? I also get the second cursor under W2K, but it disappears after shelling to DOS and returning.
Martin, When I shell to Dos (either CL: dos or CL: dos/nv) and *exit* back
I get a blank dos box -- I mean completely empty. I use the mouse to *x*
close and terminate and when I call the program again, it does, indeed, not
have the two cursors. Whew -- heck of a workaround.